BHS Derbyshire - Ride Out UK Month Pheonix Greenways Pleasure Ride
Supporting BHS Paths for Communities Fund.
The ride will start at Pleasley Pit Country Park.
- The park is off the roundabout where the A617 meets the A6191 between Chesterfield and Mansfield. Take the Chesterfield Road exit signed to Pleasley Village then turn right onto Pit Lane. Entry to car park is on Pit Lane (Ordnance Survey grid ref SK 499 643)
- There will be no access to parking before 8.30am
- Please note: apart from the canter track on the 15-mile route, the Pleasley Pit Country Park Pheonix Greenway Trail is strictly walk and trot only
- The three- and eight-mile routes are strictly walk and trot only on surfaced multi user trails and some grassy edges
- On the 15-mile route there is a purpose built canter path at Tibshelf
- Please respect other users of the trail, and do not trot or canter in their vicinity.
Option of three routes: Approximately eight or 15 miles, with a three-mile route option suitable for Lead Rein.
- Adults: £12
- Under 16s: £6
For any queries, concerns, information or more booking forms, please contact Andrea Jones.
PLEASE NOTE: Closing date for entries is Friday 19 May 2017
Download the booking form (pdf)