Carole Broad FBHS will deliver a training day entitled 'Lungeing and Lateral Work'. This day has been designed for people who are working in a riding school with school horses; coaches who may be working with recreational riders and those working towards Stage 2 or Stage 3.
This training day will take place at Broomfield Hall Equestrian Centre, Derby College. It will count as an update CPD training day for BHS Accredited Professional Coaches.
The aims of the course are:
- Consider the benefit of lungeing the school horse for exercise
- Review the process of lungeing for Stage 2 preparation
- Consider the use of lungeing to improve suppleness for riders up to and including Stage 3
- Consider group work exercises for Stage 2 and 3 preparation
- Review the use of ground poles to develop jumping work
BHS Accredited Professional Coaches (APCs): £35
All others: £40
Download the programme