BHS Derbyshire – Ride Out Month
- Start at Pleasley Pit Country Park NG19 7PH
- The park is off the roundabout where the A617 meets the A6191 between Chesterfield and Mansfield.
- Take the Chesterfield Road exit signed to Pleasley Village then turn right onto Pit Lane.
- Entry to car park is on Pit Lane (Ordnance Survey grid ref SK 499 643).
- There will be no access to parking before 8.30am.
- Please note that apart from the canter track on the 15 mile route, the Pleasley Pit Country Park Pheonix Greenway
- Trail is strictly walk and trot only.
- The 3 and 8 mile routes are strictly walk and trot only on surfaced multi user trails and some grassy edges.
- On the 15 mile route there is a purpose built canter path at Tibshelf.
- Please respect other users of the trail and do not trot or canter in their vicinity.
Option of three routes – Approx eight or 15 Miles with a three mile route option suitable for Lead Rein.
Riders start times:
- Short routes: 9.15am -12pm
- Long route: 9.15am - 11am
Download the Booking Form (pdf)