BHS South Lincolnshire invite riders to take part in a pleasure ride starting at Elms Farm Equestrian Centre.
Option of three routes approx 4, 7 or 10 miles.
Times will be allocated according to those travelling furthest with first riders starting at 10am.
Access to Elms Farm is via the A17, turn onto B6403 to Ancaster, then turn onto Caythorpe Heath Lane, left at the cross road of Potergate Road. Elms Farm will be signed. Ample parking on hard standing. Toilet facilities and water on site.
You will be supplied with map on day for 4,7 and 10 mile route. There is a small amount of road work through Sudbrook, but this is a very quiet village.
• Riders under 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult
• All horses must be over the age of 4 years & in a fit condition to undertake the work expected of them
• Tack must be correctly fitted and in a safe condition – no fixed reins allowed
• Please note that hat standards changed on 1 January 2016. Hats to the current standard must be worn & correctly secured at all times when mounted – please check yours meets current standards which can be found on the BHS website
• Body protectors are strongly recommended and should be comply with EN13158, BETA level 3
• All riders must wear suitable riding footwear. Wellington boots & trainers are not allowed
• Please respect land & other route users – walk when passing pedestrians or slower riders. Please follow the country code
• All riders are responsible for ensuring their own and others safety
• Please be aware of natural hazards that may be encountered e.g. rabbit holes, mole hills etc…
• Please follow the instructions of marshals and officials at all times
• Don’t forget it is a legal requirement to have a copy of your horse’s passport when travelling to events
• There will be no access to the parking before 8.30am
Adults - £10
Under 16's - £5
No bookings on the day and no refunds given. Closing date for entries Friday 1 July 2016.
Download Booking Form (pdf)
For more information please contact Caroline Greaves.