1. One free gift will be given for each new BHS Gold Membership purchased at the British Horse Society Stand at Bramham International Horse Trials on Thursday 7 June 2018 to Sunday 10 June 2018.
2. BHS Gold Memberships that are eligible for the free gift are:
- BHS Gold Membership
- BHS Gold Student Membership
- BHS Gold Life Membership
- BHS Gold Family Membership
- Overseas Full Membership
3. Members renewing their BHS Gold Membership at the British Horse Society Stand at Bramham International Horse Trials on Thursday 7 June 2018 to Sunday 10 June 2018 are excluded from receiving a free gift.
4. This offer is not available for new or renewing members joining online or telephone.
5. There will only be one gift will be given for new BHS Family memberships
6. Annual or Monthly Direct Debit, Credit or Debit card or cash are accepted methods of payment for new members joining the BHS
7. Renewing or current members who bring along another member who signs up to a Gold, Gold Student, Gold Life or Gold Family Membership - both the renewing or current BHS member and the new BHS member will both receive a gift
8. Helping Horses and Overseas E-memberships are excluded from this offer
9. For entrants younger than 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
10. For entrants younger than 18 years old, no alcoholic gifts will be given.
11. Proof of identity and age may be required.
12. The offer is open to all UK residents except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer that are all precluded from participation.
13. The gift awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
14. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ. Company Registration No. 444742. The British Horse Society is a Registered Charity Nos. 210504 and SC038516.
17. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control. The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the prize listed above in the event the original prize offered is no longer available for reasons outside the Promoters reasonable control. In all cases, the Promoters decision is final.
20. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
21. No responsibility can be accepted for gifts lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Bramham International Horse Trials. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Bramham International Horse Trials from any claims.