Darrell will be coaching the coaches by observing Andrew Bennie BHSI deliver real BE lessons on an accredited course.
You will learn about:
- XC jump design from the course builder and how jumps influence way of going
- Equipment, warm up and preparation
- Lesson planning.
This will include:
- What to do when it goes wrong
- Progression up the levels
- The big picture - engine, control and balance
- Getting the speed right.
Each day on its own counts as CPD for registered instructors but you can attend both days. If you wish to attend both days, a reduced cost of £55 (£40 BHS Registered Instructors) is on offer.
Your cheque reserves your place. Please send an SAE if you want a receipt. Catering facilities will be available.
Get in touch to apply
Post application to:
Helene Mauchlen, BHS Scotland Development Officer