Most Kilometres Ridden - Terms and Conditions
1. The kilometres ridden that are counted towards the competition must be from 00:01 Tuesday 1 May 2018 and 23:59 Thursday 31 May 2018.
2. Evidenced must be provided by GPX files and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be in with a chance of winning.
3. All GPX files must be emailed to email@example.com by 23:59 on Friday 8 June 2018.
4. Entries that are deemed to be incorrect or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be discounted from the competition
5. When emailing the GPX file, please include your full name, address, email and contact telephone number.
6. The competition is administrated by The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ.
7. The offer is open to all UK residents except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer that are all precluded from participation. For entrants younger than 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
8. The overall winner will be notified by post, email or telephone by Wednesday 20 June 2018.
9. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 7 days the entry will be invalid and the runner up will be contacted. After this point the offer will be withdrawn. The process will then be repeated twice. After this, the offer will be withdrawn completely.
10. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification.
11. The prize awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
12. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
14. Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ. Company Registration No. 444742. The British Horse Society is a Registered Charity Nos. 210504 and SC038516.
15. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
16. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the use of their name to co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
17. By entering this competition you agree that your personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the prize draw and in the event of being the winner of this prize draw for publicity purposes. Any such publicity may consist of publication of the winners’ names in the British Horse magazine, website and social media channels.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control. The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the prize listed above in the event the original prize offered is no longer available for reasons outside the Promoters reasonable control. In all cases, the Promoters decision is final.
21. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
22. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.